Join our team to help shape the future of entertainment for passionate fan communities.
Reports to: CFO
- Recommend and implement methods for increasing a company’s efficiency and profitability.
- Analyze the company’s business model and finances and use the findings to make suggestions for improvement regarding everything from budget and operations to management.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Conduct complex financial analysis to determine present and future performance.
- Document and understand data needs of finance system requirements, which may include procure to pay, fixed assets, revenue recognition, cash and financial close.
- Assist and train finance and accounting team members on how to use the system which includes providing guidance to the team on existing tools, as well as assist them with researching issues.
- Payroll preparation and management
- General ledger management and reconciliation
- Accounting systems development and management
- Financial reporting and cash flow management
- Treasury and management reporting
- Tax administration and compliance
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Review, maintain, and suggest modifications as appropriate, to the current procedures and processes.
- Assist with finance and audits cum other outside accounting requirements when needed.
- Execute other projects and duties that may be assigned.
- BSc Degree in Accounting /Business Administration/ Management
- Professional qualification with ACCA, ICAN and Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum Experience:
- 3-5 years of increasing experience in financial analysis.
- Strong background in multi-entities and multi-currency.
- Microsoft Access
- Must be able to prioritize, multitask as well as work independently.
- Problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- Must be able to maintain quality of work and at the same time meet multiple deadlines as required.
- Ability to co-exist in a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills cum responsiveness to others.
- Leadership and management skills
- Effective written communication.
- Must be a strong communicator coupled with the ability to maintain open communication with customers, internal employees and managers as needed.
- Time management and organisational skills
- An interest in, and understanding of, project management techniques and computing systems
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
The role is responsible for handling all legal affairs within the organization. They also monitor all external and internal legal issues and ensure that the organization stays out of legal trouble.
- L, LL.B from a reputable institution (minimum of second class lower).
- MA or BSc in Business Administration will be considered an advantage.
- 5-8 years in a Legal role, 2 of which will be in a senior role
- Previous experience in Legal role in a reputable, blue-chip company with demonstrated hands-on activities.
- Experience within any of our target industries i.e., Financial Services, Manufacturing and Products, Communication Media and Technology
- Cross-functional leader who is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align early on in terms of overall strategy and goals, and to see the cross-functional collaboration through launch.
- Ability to manage a diverse team and drive productivity.
- Coaching and mentoring team and to develop a robust succession plan.
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Regulatory Compliance reporting including compliance with regulations related to the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) and the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC)
- Managing legal claims and complaints in alignment with the Subscriber Terms and Conditions of Usage and the NBC & NCC Codes.
- Experience with drafting and negotiating both local and international Intellectual property rights agreements related to video and TV content for broadcasts.
- Must be able to communicate efficiently both verbally and in writing to inform members of staff of any legal issues, potential liabilities and possible courses of actions. Ability to breakdown legal jargon so that all staff members are well versed on the issue at hand.
- Ensures that all paperwork is handled with great attention to detail, this assisting in the development of guidelines, policies, procedures. Drawing and vetting of contracts, agreements and other legal documents.
- Engages in legal research which includes reading resources such as articles, codes, statutes, judicial decisions and more as laws and regulations are modified often.
- Should have strong negotiation skills.
- Advise the partners and other members of staff on changes to the laws affecting the company.
- Investigate if the company or a staff member does not comply with the law.
- Provide advice on corporate legal issues and business matters.
- Monitor the maintenance of the registers and other records required to be maintained by the Company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA).
- Support execution of strategic business projects.
- Support partner functions with initiatives & trainings to strengthen capability on negotiation.
- Conduct legal and corporate due diligence.
- Specifying internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance.
- Advising the organisation on the legislation that affect the organisation and changes made thereof.
- Collaborate with and facilitate cross-team decision making among legal, finance and other teams within the business.
- Counsel, advise, and consult company executives based on the accurate interpretation of contract documents and the facts of a business opportunity.
Job purpose: to manage incoming and outgoing communication between the company and its subscribers.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Offer actionable solutions for customer concerns, following internal database prompts and company scripts.
- Deliver accurate organizational information about products.
- Answer incoming calls to attend to customers’ enquiries, complaints and objections.
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved at first contact to superior or specified departments.
- Document customers’ transactions and feedback in the appropriate customer relation management (CRM) tool for future reference.
- Resolve customers’ grievances consistently, collaborating with team members to achieve creative solutions.
- Investigate issues by trouble shooting to identify causes and proffer optimal solutions.
- Implement new procedures quickly to stay on top of customer requirements and deliver exceptional service.
- Employ empathetic approach to maximize opportunity, build rapport with customers and actively listen to needs.
- Demonstrate quality and service standards consistently when responding to requests.
- Conduct client or market surveys, collate data for decision making process.
- Increase revenue by up-selling product.
- Assist with other tasks as assigned by the management.
- University Degree/entry level
Line of communication:
- Reports to contact centre lead.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to details.
- Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Persuasive skills.
- Trouble shooting skills.
- Full Time